Crazy Horse



Bon, ça speak de plus en plus English ici, avec des jeux de mots super audacieux, mais c’est la faute à Tumblr, qui me sort de ma petite société franco-française. J’aime bien. J’vais vous dire, on n’est pas moins cons qu’ailleurs, alors qu’on y trouve des gens aussi bien que chez nous.

Aujourd’hui, un extrait d'article qui vient de là : Dr Nerdlove.


The problem was that I started realizing that when my friends and I would talk about our crazy exes or what-have-you, more often than not, we weren’t talking about ex girlfriends or random dates who exhibited signs of  genuine mental health issues.Now I did have a few where I would qualify my story with “No, I don’t mean ‘we broke up and I can’t be bothered to figure out where things went wrong, I mean that she was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and was starting to show signs of genuine paranoia,” but for the most part, crazy meant “acting in a way I didn’t like.” 
And I didn’t realize just how damaging this attitude was in the way I related to women.

J'ai été traitée de folle plus souvent qu'à mon tour. A ceux qui l'ont fait, j'aurais plusieurs choses à dire, et cette fois je vais solidement argumenter :










“Fuck you” : Maryne.




Commentaires

À lire

Le Tzolkin : pratiques personnelles

Le Tzolkin : les bases

Hard Lemon - Volubilis

Relations inclusives / exclusives

Inception - Christopher Nolan (2010) / Déroulement - Dénouement

Bob le Blob